Monday, October 25, 2010

The Beginning of the End of the Pumpkin


I decided it was time to play with the  pumpkin stuffie.



I'm working on making a hole just big enough to pull out the stuffing and squeaker! My tennis balls are hidden securely under my arm.






Maybe if I turn it over and check it carefully, I can find a good spot to dig out the stuffing.




This is a good spot!


or maybe this side.

Action shot--spitting out stuffing.



Boy, that tired me out....time for a snooze.  Will continue to de-stuff at a later date!

Update from hu-mom--Mr. Pumpkin still has some of his stuffing but the squeaker has been removed.  The tennis balls are still safe and sound. It is hard work to destuff a stuffie while stretched out on the bed!

11 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

It looks like you have your work cut out for you. I love that pumpkin. Can't wait to see what he looks like flat.... HEE HEE.

have a great day... Max

Minnie Moo said...

Oh Minnie. I can never do that with my stuffies because I don't have a muzzle. Lincoln does it for me and then I just eat all the stuffing. Hehe

Muah,

Minnie Moo

jen said...

Poor Mr Pumpkin!!

Unknown said...

Haha poor mr pumpkin wouldnt have lasted one sec in my labrajaws mouth!

Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Why are you blogging at 2:00 AM?

Bruschi said...

Oh Minnie, just too cute! I must say, I de-stuff my stuffies the same way! I make a small hole and then feverishly work on pulling out the stuffing piece by piece! It must be a puggle thing!

Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

Unknown said...

Good work Minnie,
Hope u are done with your 'carving' by halloween.
get some rest now n get back to work!
wags,
buddy n ginger

Minnie and Mack said...

To Barneco (also known as Hu-dad) I couldn't sleep, was thinking about work!

From,
Hu-mom

houndstooth said...

You better hope The Great Pumpkin doesn't see you! He won't bring you any toys if he sees that. At least, that's what I've heard...

Morgan gives you a ten on technique, and a seven on speed!

Bunny

Oliver Tate said...

wow minnie you sure know how to kill a pumpkin! you dont mess around do you! we like to take the squeakers out too! Love how you guard the tennis balls lol

<3
oliver and jack

Unknown said...

I thought you looked like you were doing a great job, Minnie - de-stuffing stuffies is hard work, you know! :-) My human used to cheat because she got so fed up of buying me new stuffies that I would de-stuff in 5mins - so she started collecting all the stuffing that I'd pulled out and pushing them back into the hole! huh! All my hard work wasted!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane