Sunday, May 29, 2011

Has ET Come Back????

I was taking a really good nap and I dreamed that ET had come back!!!  See the pictures from my dream below.


Me, sleeping....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

ET has come back again!!!!!!!!! 

but his time he's a pug in blue.

Oh, it's just Mack in his stroller.


Hope you enjoyed my dream.  Here's the real story from hu-mom:

If you are a follower you know we recently purchased a very nice used stroller from a nearby yard sale for a whopping $4.  Here in Northern VA it has become very hot and humid.  Being a dog, Mack loves his walks but because of his breed, PUG, he can't take the heat.  We were leaving him at home and it broke our hearts.  So now when he gets tired and is breathing heavily, we put him in the stroller.  Mack was  able to complete the 60 min walk and not collapse. The other day   Salinger's  mom left a comment on our blog  and told us about Frogg Toggs Chilly Pads.  They use one for Salinger in the heat and for the humans in their family as well.  I immediately purchased one for Mack at Dick's Sporting Goods.  We tried it out yesterday and it is wonderful.  By the time we got home, Mack was in good shape. I just need to use some small clothes pins or something along those lines to keep it on him.   It was slipping off.  (If I was really a good dog mom, I could sew one or two together and make it a vest! Hey, there is a good idea to make a quick million $$$)  He loved it!  Of course, we tried it at home first so he could be acquainted with it. It even comes in a cool shaped, hard plastic container for storage. We highly recommend it for doggies to help keep cool.


Next weekend we are participating in a Herndon Festival K-9 Fun Walk & Doggie Expo.  You'll see us there and Mack will be in his stroller with Frogg Togg keeping cool!


OK, it's Minnie again.  I hope everyone keeps cool but still can enjoy summer fun!

Love,
Minnie : )

13 comments:

Chloe and Cecil said...

Minnie wees hoped you had a good nappy!

Ouw hu-mom tinks Mack looks sooooooooo cute in da stwollew! Yeppers, he looks like ET!

Payton said...

Minnie, you look soooo comfortable! I like to sleep with my head on a pillow too. I'm so glad the Chilly Pad worked for Mack - we'll definitely have to get one for me since there are now 2 endorsements. Tell Mack those pictures of his ET impersonation are just too cute! My crush is going stronger!
Love,
Payton

Tiffy said...

I hope Mack called home!

I love seeing all the strollers and buggies but I just don't think I'd be happy in one. Momma says I'm too much of a spaz to sit in one so I guess I'll be walking. I will be sending Momma out to get me a chilly pad tomorrow because it's suppose to be in the 90s.

Tiffy

houndstooth said...

Mack, phone home! Tee hee!

It sounds like you guys found a really good idea to help Mack stay cool and stay included!

Bunny

Unknown said...

hee! hee! Mack does look a bit like E.T.!! That's great that he's enjoying his stroller so much!

Piggy said...

I love ur stroller MAck~~

Winston Wilbur said...

We likes the stroller. Mum wants to gets me one. She totally freaks when I get so over heated and refuse to walks any further. Mum is having trouble finding something cheap but strong enough and big enough to support me.... I am 38lbs of pure pug!

Winston

Bobbie said...

Oh Mack, thank you for making me laugh early in the morning!!! That second picture is hilarious! You are an angel...

Oliver Tate said...

you sure have the life mack!

<3
oliver and jack

Lori @ According to Gus said...

Very cool! We've been so interested in finding something that would help cool Gus down when he gets warm. We'll be spending a lot of time outdoors and this looks like a great product.

Thanks for the review. I'm adding it to our (ginormous) shopping list! ;)

P.S. Love the sidebar pic of Mack in his Dogfather Tank!!

Kristin G. said...

Awhh, Mack does look like ET. Way to find some ways to help him keep cool. This heat seems strange so early. I guess summer is upon us. Have fun this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Mack,
I only heard about these Frog Togg things last week and mum immediately ordered me one. I'm glad to hear they are working for you.
Mum is trying to design a shirt/harness pattern to make with it once it's comes. I'm sure she'll be happy to share.
Licks,
Sabrina

Unknown said...

201510.27dongdong
coach outlet
uggs clearance
Cheap Michael Kors Handbags Outlet
uggs sale
Air Jordan 6 Champagne Bottle
Michael Kors Handbags Clearance Outlet
Designer Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
coach outlet online
ugg boots
abercrombie store
tory burch sale
Louis Vuitton Online Shop Stores
michael kors bags
toms outlet
michael kors outlet
nike trainers
coach outlet store online
Louis Vuitton Official Site Outlet Stores
ugg boots
ugg boots sale
Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Usa
Nike Kobe Bryant Basketball Shoes
Abercrombie and Fitch USA Outlet Store
Louis Vuitton Outlet Mall Store
Christian Louboutin Outlet Sale Cheap Online
Oakley Polarized Sunglasses Cheap Outlet Store