I, Minnie, want to humbly thank Payton and her mom for thinking of us when they were giving out the Versatile Blogger Award or as Payton calls it, Versy for short! Mack, hu-mom and I are very honored.
(Doesn't it remind you of summer!)
Anyway, when accepting this award part of the rules states you must post 7 things about your typist (human with thumbs)! So I've thought about what I know about my humans and here goes:
1. She's old, well, older than me anyway!
2. She graduated from Florida State University about 100 years ago with a degree in Elementary Education.
3. She met hu-dad at Florida State (he was a math education major).
4. Neither hu-mom or hu-dad ended up with their careers in their major. They both had a short stint teaching in Florida. Hu-dad works in computer stuff, hu-mom works for a non-profit association.
5. Hu-mom and hu-dad have 4 kids, and 2 grandchildren so far.
6. Hu-mom loves animals and would have a house full if allowed, ha ha ha!
7. Hu-mom hates to admit it, but she loves reality TV!
Well, that's a glimpse into my humans. Hope that enlightened you all a bit.
Now the next rule is that we offer this award to 7 of our Blogville friends...in no particular order:
1. Hound Girl
6. Devil Dog
To accept your award, and it's only if you wish to, create a new post on your blog and include the award picture and tell us 7 things about your human or humans. Your last assignment if you accept this award, is to pass it on to 7 more blogs!
We follow so many wonderful blogs, it was hard to only choose 7!
We enjoyed learning some things about Payton's humans and look forward to learning about yours!
Minnie : )
It's fun to learn more about the humans in our lives!
Mom once did have a houseful of animals. A little apartment with 12 animals of varying sizes. Way too many. There's four cats and three pugs here now. Still too many for one person to pay enough attention to. Not enough lap to go around!
Hi Minnie! You guys are welcome. Mom and I always enjoy seeing what you and Mack are up to. Funny that none of our parents use their degrees...I wonder what college is all about then? Guess we'll never know!
We love Payton and her sweet Momma and congrats on yous award!!
We are ketch'up on bloggys and glad you are doing good Minnie!!
Loved learning things about your hoomans too!
IzZY, TriXie and Anakin Man
Post a Comment