Of course, with it comes some instructions:
1. Please thank the dog who gave this to you, and link to them.
Kitty and Coco, one of our blogging friends, has presented us with the Doggy Bloggie Award! We are honored to be given this award.
2. Name 10 (yes 10) things about yourself. Try to be as creative as possible.
1. My hu-parents couldn't decide on a name, so they made a deadline of 12Noon on adoption day to decide. Since our last name is Cooper--the final decision was Minnie. (like the car just spelled a little differently!)
2. When I was just a young pup, I loved to play with sticks. (I still do) I must have been running with a stick because it jammed up my nose. My humans didn't see it happen, but I was at the door to come in and was all bloody.... Hu-mom tried to not freak out. It was hard to see what happened. I was shaking and not happy. We took a trip to the Emergency Vet. Xrays did not show anything up my nose. I was sent home. I was back to my normal self, playing, etc. But something stinky and googy was coming out my nose. We went to the regular vet. She said it was probably an infection and gave us anti-biotics. Well, the stink and stuff continued. So vet referred us to special vet. To make a very long story, shorter, I ended up having surgery (camera up my nose), etc., and he found that there was a stick about the size of a toothpick way, way, way up in my head. It was removed. I was spayed at the sametime. And it had a happy ending! I was fine after the stick was removed. My hu-mom said this is when the gray in my muzzle started. BOL.
4. I sleep under the covers. Hu-mom has to wake me up on work days. I like to sleep in!
5. I'm afraid of thunder.
Now 5 things about Mack:
1. He barks at dogs/animals on TV.
2. He snores so loud, he has to sleep in his own room.
3. Everyone loves on him when they meet him.
4. He will eat anthing.
5. He DOES NOT like long walks in the park.
3. Then, award 15 doggie bloggers. It doesn’t matter whether they are old or new. All furends deserve this.
1. All About Bruchi
2. Hailey the dog
3. Oliver's Blog
4. Park Avenue Chihuahua
5. Southern Fried Pugs
6. Salinger the Pug
7. The Simmer Pugs
8. Wilma the Pug
9. A Minnie Minute
10. Cooking, with Dogs
11. Dog Daze
12. For the Love of Wiener Dogs
13. Hound Girl
14. Simply Pug
15. The Girls
4.Comment on the new receivers of this award’s blog to let them know of the love.
5. And the most important: HAVE FUN!!!