Sunday, April 17, 2011

Rainy Days and Sundays

Yesterday was one of those days we have in the Spring in Virginia (and looking at the news from yesterday, so did a large portion of the US.)  We had lots and lots of rain from sunrise until way after sundown.  Along with the rain came thunder, lighting and wind.
This was a day to spend as little time outside as possible, even for a doggie like me that likes to be outside. 
With that said,  we wanted to show that we were doing something very important inside:

Brodie

Osiris helping hu-mom on the computer

Mack telling us exactly what he thinks


What????

Ahhh, sleep

All of a sudden one of the CATS jumped on the bed and quickly got my attention!  Off the bed   #*@+*   CAT, OFF! This is MY space.

Today's forecast is for  SUN  and temps in the 60s!!!!!

Hope your Sunday will be as happy as ours.

Love,
Minnie :)

8 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Heard you had bad storms. Glad to know you were safe and snoring inside. Have a great day today.

pawhugs, Max

Tiffy said...

We had the same weather here! I didn't want to go out and get my tippy toes wet so I did my business on the patio. Momma wasn't too happy about that but at least I didn't do it in the house, right?

All that howling wind scared me so I stayed close to Daddy all day. Today it's a little nicer but I keep wondering when it's going to get warm enough to stay outside all day.

Tiffy

Anonymous said...

We had a windy 56 degrees today. It's been cold all week so we'll take it.

Salinger The Pug said...

Same here! I stayed snuggled up sleeping too....and so did mom!

Love,
S-Dog

Unknown said...

That looks like a typical lazy Sunday! :-)

Hope you get some sunnier (and DRIER) weather soon!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Lori @ According to Gus said...

Ahhhh...lazy Sundays. Those are the BEST days. Looks like everyone had a snuggly day!

Anakin Man said...

It's still chilly here out in me neck of 'da woods- me still looking for spring!

Happy Tuesdays,
Anakin Man

Adien Crafts said...

Hi! Loved reading your blog and great photo's. It makes a change for us to be in hot sunshine here in the UK so keep the rain please! Dexter & Louis x