Monday, September 26, 2011

How Rainy is it?

So...we've had a lot of rain the past few weeks.  I wish we could send some to our friends in Texas that are so dried out.

Well, you ask, how rainy is it?  Look at our indoor/outdoor rug we have on the patio.  See those little green things sprouting up under the Boston fern?  Those are little plants growing on the rug. All over the bottom part of the rug where it hasn't dried out in weeks. 


Click on any picture to enlarge.

Hu-mom hasn't had to water the flowers in weeks and they are just blooming away.  The impatients are at least a foot high and continue to spread!




Mack is barking back to a neighbor doggie.





Mack is asking, "Can I go back inside now?  I'm getting my paws wet and the skeeters are eatin' me alive."



I can stay outside as long as I can especially if someone is playing with me!  Please throw the ball.

Have a wonderful Monday.

Love, Minnie  : )

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow your impatients look awesome! I love what rain does to my flowers... its always so much better than the water out of the house. Thank you for the wishes to send us rain :)

Payton said...

That's a crazy amount of rain! Those flowers are just beautiful! Love the close up of Mack - he looks so sweet! I hate my paws getting wet too. Minnie, did you get some play time outside? I bet with all the rain it's hard to do.
Love,
Payton

HH and The Boys said...

Thanks for the great tour. Your flowers are gorgeous.

pawhugs, Max

Carly @GreenDogLove said...

We've had a lot of rain lately here too. Really ready for some sunny skies!

houndstooth said...

Your flowers are totally impressive! I think you have a beautiful backyard, but it's nice to have some variety in the weather.

Bunny

Frank The Tank said...

Wow you have had almost as much rain as we have had here in wet and rainy Wales! Your plants and flowers look so beautiful and My Mum says she wishes our garden was as pretty as yours! I think Mack looks really cute even if he is a bit sad about the wet weather! You seem to be enjoying yourself tho Minnie! Did you get to stay out longer and play ball? Love and pHUGS Frank x x x x x

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Minnie I just LOVE your flower garden. SOOOOO inviting.
You have baby plants growing in you carpet... I have about 87 Fungus comin up under my favorite Maple Tree. This is just not Right.. I agree.. let's send some of this to Texas. It is supposed to do it on my hill... AGAIN Tomorrow. Sheesh

Minnie Moo said...

Your flower garden is awesome. We've had lots of rain too. boooo

Muah,

Minnie Moo

Anonymous said...

Oh Dog! We had a tree fall because of all the rain and my fence STILL hasn't been fixed. *sigh*

Unknown said...

We're having lots of rain here to! In our case it's spring rain. Those pink flowers are absolutely gorgeous!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Kristin G. said...

Beautiful flowers! I hope you're having nice weather this week. Today was beautiful here, but I had to work. Fingers crossed the great weather lasts through this weekend at least.