Friday, September 30, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

Hu-dad was finally able to get Gateway fixed!  We should now be up and running full strength on the blog.


Here's some pictures from the past that are our favorites:


Mack's happy face.

Are you taking my picture again?

Fall is approaching fast.  Pretty soon all the summer flowers will be gone, the leaves will be turning and the nippy weather will be back!

We love fall.  Lots of walks, hiking and family get togethers.  We'll get to wear our sweaters again and maybe sit in front of the warm fireplace!

Enjoy Fall.
Love,
Minnie : )

8 comments:

Unknown said...

We love fall too - although yesterday it was still pretty darn hot for us :) we love those pictures.

Noodles said...

We're getting RAIN in the next few days!!!! Uh, HELLO, I live in CALIFORNIA land of sunshine and laid-backness! I DO NOT have time for RAIN!!! I think we are skipping Fall as we skipped Summer and heading into a Winterish season.
Love Noodles

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hi Minnie and Mack...
I'm very much glad that you're BACK!!

HoooooRaaay fur dad fur gettin you fixed up.
I'm with Noodles... Not the California pawt, butt it is Rainin here today.. and COLD. Well, not like January Cold... butt still, we aren't used to this yet.
I think my dad is gonna fire up the wood burner tonight... I hope so anyway. I'll just pretend that we are all together in the toasty warm stuffs. OK?

Payton said...

Hi Minnie! I really like those photos too! So pretty next to the flowers. But yes, Mack does look deep in thought and you look like you'd rather be fetching the ball. Have a wonderful fall weekend!
Love,
Payton

houndstooth said...

We're loving Fall here, too! I love all the things we're able to get out and do!

Bunny

Suki said...

Hi Minnie,

Sitting by the fireplace sounds wonderful! I wish I had one.

Hugs,
Suki

Anonymous said...

I am ready for COOL weather! Bring on the snow!

Carly @GreenDogLove said...

I'm so excited for Fall! Cardigans, scarves, and hot drinks sound fantastic!