We are honored to be a recipient of the Stylish blogger Award from sweet Minnie and handsome Lincoln of A Minnie Minute.
We are to share 7 things about us and then award this to others! What fun. Here we go:
1. Mack moved in with us when he was about 5 years old. He lived with one of our hu-brothers and his wife until the hu-babies started arriving....and they felt they couldn't give him the love and attention he needed, so he came to our house permanently. (He knew us well since we used to dog-sit him all the time.)
2. Our kitties, Osiris and Brodie, lived with a different hu-brother. When he had to move out of his apartment, he moved back home and along came the kitties! They are still here, he is here only when home on college breaks. This hu-brother is getting married in December and also graduating from college in August, so he hopes he can find a place that will accept kitties and they will move with him and his new wife (She loves kitties, too.)
3. There is actually another kitty living at our house. Her name is Puddin'. She belongs to Hu-Grandmother. She's about 18 years old and HATES Mack and me and the kitties. When Hu-Grandmother moved from Texas to Virginia to live with us over 10 years ago, she brought her 2 kitties. Snowflake has crossed over the Rainbow Bridge but Puddin' is still here. Hu-Grandmother has a "grandmother" suite at our house, so us doggies and kitties are not allowed to cross into each other's space. You should hear the racket when this does happen! WW III. and Puddin' lets go of other stuff, too, if you know what I mean....
4. Mack and I get to go to work with hu-mom almost every day.
Here are our friends that get to come to work each day:
2 Border Collies - Holly and Jackie
1 Dalmation- Oliver
1 Big Mixed Breed Big Doggie named Kipper
2 office cats - Charlie Williams and Zoe
1 African Gray Parrot - Ripley, she stays at our house sometimes, you might have seen our blog posts about her...
From time to time we have other furry visitors, too.
5. Minnie has never moved.
6. Mack LOVES strawberries!
7. We are on the RAW diet and are thriving on it!
Ok enough about us....
As part of winning this wonderful award, we were asked to pass it on to some deserving Blogville Friends. We have made many Blogville friends in our short time being a citizen. We are presenting this award to the following friends and thank them for entertaining us and being our friends:
Honey the Great Dane (and her new kitty sister Muesli)
Please accept this award with our sincerest wishes. If you do not wish to participate, no problem! We just want you all to know that you are appreciated.
Have a great weekend.