Wednesday, April 27, 2011

On Vacation

Well, sort of....there won't be a new post until next week.  My human family is leaving for  Las Vegas tomorrow for hu-brother Josh's wedding which takes place this Saturday!  Mack and I are staying home with Grandmother, her caretaker, and Ellen, the dog sitter, will be dropping in several times a day to take care of the kitties and Mack and me.

Mack and I aren't upset that we aren't going.  Not much for a doggie to do in Vegas or so I've heard! We'll have fun a home, probably doing a lot of this:


Hu-mom was looking at pho-toes of her and hu-dad's wedding.  It will be 40 years ago this June.  Boy, they must really be old!  Here's what they looked like in 1971 in Miami:


We will miss reading our Blogville friends' post this next week, but we'll be back!

Love,
Minnie and Mack  
: )

11 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Minnie and Mack... I will really miss you, butt you will have lots of fun.. Napping.
I think your hu-mom was a beautiful BRIDE!!

My mom says to check their suitcases... and COUNT SHIRTS.. to see if they LOSE SOME.. in Lost Wages. hehehe

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Not much to do in Vegas? Put in all on black and if it lands red run like hell.

Minnie Moo said...

I am really loving how Mack is sleeping up there with one leg up in the air. That takes talent.

Muah,

Minnie Moo

Lori @ According to Gus said...

Yay! Cheers to you and your family during this exciting time. Enjoy your vacation!

P.S. Love the wedding photo of the two of you!

Unknown said...

That's one hot bride there, but who is the dork with you? Oh wait, that's me :)

Adien Crafts said...

Have a fab time getting spoilt while your humans are away! Dex & Lou

Lovely wedding photo!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Hee hee look at Mack sleeps! Minnie have a good rest while the humans are gone!

Hugs
S&P

Suki said...

Hi Minnie & Mack,

I will miss you. Congradulations to all your humans!

Hugs,
Suki

Kristin G. said...

Safe travels and happy wedding! See you soon!

Unknown said...

Oh! LOVE the wedding picture!! Wow - 40 yrs is a wonderful achievement!

Payton said...

Minnie and Mack,
Thanks so much for stopping by to say Hi! I am so saddened to hear about Gus. My mom says 7 months is just too young. I bet he's your gardian angel now.
Love,
Payton