Saturday, April 9, 2011

Retro Camera Mack

Hu-mom purchased a new phone last week.  She never thought she would like or have the need for a "smart" phone.  My hu-bro's and hu-sis's and hu-dad have a "smart" phone and the more hu-mom saw what they could do with the phones, the more she became convinced she wanted one to.  Her contract was finally at the point where she could get an upgrade on her phone and---BINGO--she got one, a Droid X by Verizon!

She has been learning all about the phone and "apps".  An interesting app that hu-sis M loaded for hu-mom was Retro Camera.  So hu-mom took some pictures of Mack while he was napping using Retro Camera.  Let's hope she can now figure out how to up/download them to use them!  (That part was the hardest so far.)

So here goes for the different effects:

FudgeCan



Pinhole

Poloraoid 



Little Orange Box

Barbl circa 1951


Which one do you like?  What else does a Droid X Phone have that you think is awesome and that hu-mom should add?

Love,
Minnie :)

6 comments:

Kristin G. said...

I would be lost without my Droid! I have the Incredible by HTC, also on Verizon. I don't think it's a free app, but I like the PhotoShop Express. Some of my phone photos turn out too bright or dark, and PS does a decent job tweaking them. Have fun learning the X. I think you'll love it. Hug the babies for me and enjoy your weekend.

Tucker The Crestie said...

They're all great!

Elgor82 said...

Hi Minnie and Mack! It is so nice to meet you! Ellen ... mom to Zoe, Peyton, Webster and Liberty

Unknown said...

Ooh, I like the last one best! :-)

Gracie the Agility Pug said...

I like pinhole best. Makes you look like a movie star.

Gracie

Lori @ According to Gus said...

They're all cute...obviously, but my absolute favorite is the last. It captures Mack's wrinkles so well!!

You'll love your smartphone...we don't know what we'd do without ours. :)