Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dog Bed Wars, Part II

The battles continue....

Hu-mom bought us this new "ergonomic" dog bed.  It has an egg crate mattresss (whatever that is).  It's big enough for Mack and me to be on it together.  It is really BIG! and Mack and I don't sleep together...ever. We simply have different tastes I guess. So, last night while hu-mom was watching American Idol this occurred:




Brodie thinking about moving over to the new dog bed.




Osiris trying out the new dog bed. liked it and decided to stay!
Mack and I decided we like the couch better and slept there.

Since the bed is ssoooo big and Mack and I aren't using it and there is really not much room in our house for it, hu-mom said she might donate it to homeless doggies who have no beds at all.  That sounds like a great idea to me.

Sweet dreams,
Minnie  :)



12 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I think that would be a very much nice thingy fur your mom to do with the errrrr GO Nommy bed

Payton said...

I insist that the only bed good enough for me is the one good enough for my mom and dad! Hee hee!
I bet some big dog is going to be so thrilled with your mom's generosity!
Love,
Payton

Anakin Man said...

'dat is a great idea~

and very sweet~

'dat lil kitty is eyeballing me's as me types- hu hu's

Laters,
Anakin Man

Noodles said...

Why doesn't your Hu-mom sleep on the new bed and GIVE YOU AND MACK the bed?
Love Noodles

Unknown said...

Reply for Noodles:

Because Hu-dad sleeps in the bed too!

Kitty+Coco said...

Dang that is a huge bed! I'm sure any pup would be lucky to have it. Isn't it funny how moms buy these expensive beds thinking we will like them. Pff! Just give us your bed!

Kitty and Coco

houndstooth said...

We had one of those beds here and everyone LOVED it! As a matter of fact, Lilac wore it out. They are really nice and I wish I could get another one! Some dog is going to be very happy to get that bed!

Chewy said...

Nice dog bed! I want one!

Chewy

Lori @ According to Gus said...

Awwwww, that is so kind of you to think of the homeless doggers, Minnie!

We feel your pain on trying to find the right dog bed. We tried several different dog beds until we found "Benny". It's a hedgehog cover from IKEA that we stuffed with a pillow. He loves it!

Although - he still sleeps in our bed. hmmm... :)

Happy weekend, Minnie, Mack and Family!

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

That bed looks so comfy! I'd like to get them for the dogs, but they're pretty expensive.

Layla never slept on a dog bed. My Aunt bought her one was a gift and she wouldn't touch it, so Casey (the Lab) used it. One day, several months later, Layla decided she really did want it after all, and wouldn't let him near it. Now Casey has a newer bed, Layla has her old original - and they'd both rather have the couch or people bed if given the chance. Crazy dogs!

Kristin G. said...

Our dogs prefer the sofa too. It's a good thing we don't mind sharing it with them.

Anonymous said...

That bed is huge. I just bought a huge dog bed and my Saydi loves it. I think that is so sweet that you are going to donate it.