Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hello Tuesday!








Hu-mom has been really busy with human stuff lately. Mack and I thought that since she lost her job and she'd be home all day, we do a lot more doggie stuff.  Mack and I were both wrong.  Hu-mom's been really busy working on getting a new  job,  doing stuff in the house that hasn't been done for 20 years  (yikes), working toward Joe and Tori's wedding in December  and the garage sale she had on Saturday. 

So, Mack and I decided to pick out some of our favorite oldie pictures of the 2 of us since we don't have any exciting NEW pictures to post. 


Me and Mack when I was just a pup! Now I'm bigger than Mack.


Me napping on my daddy's chest!




Puppy Minnie!





Mack's 1st day at his new home March 2003!


Mack loved to ride in the golf cart to feed the chickens!
Fit and trim and very young Mack!  (Before loose skin and folds of  an adult pug!)

We hope you enjoyed our look back at our young puppy pictures.

Have a great day and week!

Love, Minnie : )



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh puppy pictures are just so much fun! thanks for sharing!! your mom sounds busy!!

Payton said...

Hi Minnie! You are adorable now and certainly an adorable puppy...so tiny and precious! I love the close up of you! And that Mack...boy was he ever studly! *swoon* And I thought he was a handsome fella now, but wow! *blush* He is quite the looker there on the golf cart and on the bed with his rabbit stuffie! Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
Love,
Payton

Frank The Tank said...

Awww cute, you are both so adorable as pups, I love all the photos you both have grown up so much, thank you for a nice post of your puppy memories! Love and pHUGS Frank x x x x

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OH.. you were both such adorable puppies.
I need a NAP after hearin all your mom is doing.
When my mom BEtired... she said she did NOT know how she EVER had enough time.. when she was working.

Noodles said...

Working at a job or working at home - I see no difference. I can never get enough of my Mommys' time.
Love Noodles

houndstooth said...

Aww! You were adorable puppies! What a great find by your mom. I'm glad you shared them with us!

Bunny

Carly @GreenDogLove said...

Aww I LOVE the puppy pictures. You were precious!! :)

Road Dog Tales said...

A-dorable pics :) Yeah, you would think when your peeps are at home that they would spend every minute doing stuff with or for you, wouldn't you???

The Road Dogs

Kristin G. said...

Oh my gosh, you two are cute now, and SO adorable as pups! Thanks for sharing!!