Monday, September 6, 2010

Doggie Meetup


Just a quick blog today about a new adventure.  It was the 1st meetup of the Herndon Active Dogs. Four  attended with more joined up but  not able to make it today.  We walked the trails at Lake Fairfax Park. 
And you'll never guess---the Corgi's name is Minnie, too!  We were joined by Snowcrash the Sib, that's him giving me kisses; Minnie the Corgi and her sister, Bear.




There are more adventures being planned and I can't wait.  Mack was not able to go today.  It was in the 80's and thats too hot for him.  He stayed homed with Hudad and watched football.  Go VA Tech!



We hope everyone had a safe and fun Labor Day long weekend.  Back to work tomorrow  :(

3 comments:

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

That's super duper cools that wesa share a birfday Ms. Minnie. I hope yours is as wonderful as I hopes mine will bee-s.
Licks you Later,
Gracie Lynn Slimmer (The Slimmer Puggums)

jen said...

Thank for stopping by our blog to say hello!
Minnie and Mack are so adorable.
We look forward to following their adventures:)

houndstooth said...

I love a good adventure! I hope you don't have to wait too long!

Bunny